support creative or
support a broad-based
Scholarship to a
Scholarshipfor studies abroad
The amount of the scholarship is up to 960 EUR paid in the form of a one-time benefit.
The scholarship is paid on the basis of the decision of the Management Board of the Youth Foundation of the Rotary Club.
Candidates can be presented by students of Pärnumaa.
PRECONDITIONS FOR APPLICATION:
IN ADDITION, THE APPLICATION SHOULD CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- age up to 25 years
- full-time studying at a gymnasium or an establishment of higher education;
- good progress in studies and good behaviour;
- permanent place of residence in Pärnumaa.
The receiver of the scholarship shall be obliged to use the scholarship for the purpose applied for.
- first name and surname and personal ID code of the applicant;
- contact information (address, phone number, e-mail address);
- name of the bank and bank account number;
- certificate to the effect of studying at an educational institution;
- extract of the student's record book;
- brief characterisation of the economic and family situation of the applicant;
- other materials to support and motivate the application including a description of the scholarship purpose applied for;
- information about other scholarships and/or benefits received or currently applied for.
Deadline for applications is April 20, 2015.